Brent Gardner, General Growth and Brookfield Properties
“We have a great deal of trust in our Kidder Mathews leasing team and we know they take great pride in their professionalism – it’s an essential ingredient in our own company’s core values as well. Their advice and counsel always considers ‘maximizing asset value’ while balancing and addressing the needs of the potential tenant.”
Carlton Maese, Equity Office Properties
“The team (Bill, Linda and Scott) provides our firm with a level of attentiveness and service few landlord leasing teams match in the market. Their respective abilities, styles and experience complement each other and provide the buildings they represent a landlord’s perspective while being able to navigate a particular tenant’s need to the benefit of both the building and the tenant alike.”
Click on any address for detailed information.
- 150 East Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, CA
- Nearby restaurants and retail amenities including Old Pasadena and Paseo Colorado mixed-use retail and entertainment development. Convenient access to the 110, 210 and 134 freeways. Walking distance to Metro Gold Line stations.
- 299 N. Euclid Ave., Pasadena, CA
- Newly constructed move-in ready suites. Immediate access to the 210 and 134 freeways. Walking distance to Paseo Colorado and Old Pasadena.
- 635 East Union St., Pasadena, CA
- Rare freestanding building able to accommodate a variety of uses. Unique signage and branding opportunity. Convenient access to the 210, 134 and 110 freeways.
- 301 N. Lake Ave., Pasadena, CA
- Office space, reimagined. On-site EV charging stations, wi-fi enabled outdoor area and enhanced food options. Unparalleled access to the 210 Freeway and Metro Gold Line Lake Ave. station.